Best for trapping raccoons, cats, skunks, rabbits, and other small animals, the 30D is a great all-around trap to have.
- Quality built to last, no sticky hinges or springs
- Powder coated for durability and long lasting performance
- Frame and Wire: 1/4" steel wire frame with 14 gauge 1" x 1/2" and 1" x 1" wire mesh
- Rear release door
- Unique patent door design, enables full length trap utilization
- Positive-catch door lock a unique self-locking design
- Automatic door release activated when trap is placed in an upside-down position
- The trap employs variable trigger setting mechanism
- 5 year guarantee against animal damage
- Made in U.S.A.
- Download Product Manual
Dimensions: Length: 30 Inches Width: 9 Inches Height: 11 Inches
Weight: 10.8 pounds
Recommended Animals: Cats, Raccoons, Skunks, Rabbits, and other wildlife
Overall Price Quality
- Purchased used from small second hand store. Never saw one of this type before. Very good trap as I have caught 5 Cats in two weeks.thinking of buying one more. 5 STARS!!!!! HINT: After setting, cover inside floor with leaves or whatever else is common where the trap is set. After doing this my success shot thru the ceiling...Also cats didn't like canned cat food,USE TUNA FISH. Review by anonymos/In case my neighbors wonder what happed to their cats.