About Customs, Duties and Taxes
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.