The Feral Cat Recovery Cage "Set" includes the Recovery Cage and Steel Tray that slides into the bottom of the cage. This cage provides animals with a safe "recovery room" for difficult to handle cats following surgery.
- Two sliding EZ Release doors for easy and safe transfer from trap or carrier
- Small EZ Release Door has same dimensions as 30FCD (Fat Cat), 36D, or T24TE Carrier. Will work for smaller traps as well.
- Two top doors open for easy access
- Large front access door for easy release
- Rear transfer door for moving cats from a trap/carrier to the recovery cage or vise versa.
- Powder coated for durability and long lasting performance
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dimensions: Length: 40 Inches Width: 22 Inches Height: 15 Inches
- Weight: 34 pounds (Cage - 22 pounds, Tray - 12 pounds)
- Pictured above you will see the complete set which is a Feral Cat Recovery Cage, FCRC Tray, and a TD-1 (not included).**
- *Please Note: The TD-1 is not a part of this set and will need to be purchased separately. To find the TD-1 Large Trap Divider please click Here*