Shipping & Returns
- The Tru Catch Traps Website is only able to calculate shipping costs to certain countries outside of the United States. If you wish to purchase one of our products and are located outside the Lower 48 States or our listed countries please contact us for a Shipping Quote.
- Tru Catch Traps does not inflate shipping costs, meaning what you are paying for shipping costs is what we pay to deliver the product to your door.
- Any shipments going outside the United States that require Customs, Duties and Taxes will be charged to the recipient of the product. Additional information listed below.
- Tru Catch products typically ship via Fedex to provide the lowest shipping costs available.
- Every trap is checked for functionality and quality assurance before it leaves our door. If damage occurs during shipment please take photos of the damaged box and/or product, then contact Tru Catch Traps immediately.
- Large volume orders will sometimes be shipped by pallet freight. If you wish to place such an order please contact us and we will find the lowest available freight rates.
Customs, Duties, & Taxes:
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- You may return most new, unopened items bought from Tru Catch Traps within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- Customers wishing to return a new product are subject to a standard 20% restocking fee and the return shipping costs.
- Products that are being returned due to animal damage may be covered under the Tru Catch 5-year warranty.
- Customers wishing to exchange a product will be assisted by a Tru Catch Traps representative on an individual basis, as pricing and shipping costs vary from product to product.
- Products that were damaged during shipping will be replaced or refunded.
- Pictures of any damage whether related to shipment or animal damage will be required in order to receive a refund or replacement trap.