- Tru Catch Traps Website is only able to calculate shipping costs to certain countries outside of the United States. If you wish to purchase one of our products and are located outside the Lower 48 States or our listed countries please contact us for a Shipping Quote.
- Any shipments going outside the United States that require Customs, Duties and Taxes will be charged to the recipient of the product. For more information view About Customs, Duties and Taxes.
- Tru Catch products typically ship via Fedex to provide the lowest shipping costs available.
- Every trap is checked for function and quality before it leaves our door. If damage occurs during shipment please contact Tru-Catch: 1-800-247-6132 or you can email us at email@example.com with pictures of the damaged trap.
- If you wish to return a trap you will be required to pay the return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
- Large volume orders are usually shipped by pallet freight. If you wish to place such an order please contact us and we will find the lowest available freight rates.
- If you wish to have a trap shipped overseas please contact us at 1-800-247-6132 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org