Trap Liners are placed underneath the trap to make cleanup easier and catch any mess the animal might leave while occupying the trap. We have Trap Liners available for the following models: 30D, 30LTD, 30FCD (FatCat) and 36D.
To go with the Trap Liner, we also have a Trap Cover which is placed around the trap to keep cats calmer in the trap once they have been captured. The Trap Cover also helps to hold the Trap Liner in place.
Trap Liners for models 30D, 30LTD, 30FCD (FatCat) and 36D.
- 100% 420 Denier nylon pack-cloth, coated on one side with polyurethane.
- Waterproof, flexible, lightweight, rot and mildew resistant.
- Improves trapping success and protects animals from the elements.
- Folds down to compact size, brown color matches trap and blends into surrounding nature.
- The Liner is used for transporting the animal only and is not to be used while trapping.
- Placed underneath the trap to make cleanup easier and catch any mess the animal might leave while occupying the trap.
- Comes with a one-time use PIG Absorbent Mat, that needs to be replaced after use. Can use newspaper instead.
|Product Manual:||Download Product Manual|