Shipping & Returns
- The Tru Catch Traps Website is only able to calculate shipping costs to certain countries outside of the United States. If you wish to purchase one of our products and are located outside the Lower 48 States or our listed countries please contact us for a Shipping Quote.
- Immediately upon delivery, thoroughly inspect your new items for any shipping damages. Even if the box looks fine, please pull the product out and inspect it.
- If damage occurs during shipment please take photos of the damaged box and product(s), then contact Tru Catch Traps immediately.
- If your new products arrive damaged, please refuse delivery and sign for the package as "Damaged"
- FedEx will not approve any shipping damage claims over 30 days after delivery.
- Customers that refuse delivery of undamaged products will receive a refund for the product minus the cost of shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
- Tru Catch Traps does not inflate shipping costs, meaning what you are paying for shipping costs is what we pay to deliver the product to your door.
- Any shipments going outside the United States that require Customs, Duties and Taxes will be charged to the recipient of the product. Additional information listed below.
- Tru Catch products typically ship via Fedex to provide the lowest shipping costs available.
- Every trap is checked for functionality and quality assurance before it leaves our door.
- Large volume orders will sometimes be shipped by pallet freight. If you wish to place such an order please contact us and we will find the lowest available freight rates.
- If you are receiving a freight shipment, inspect the product thoroughly before the driver leaves. If any damage is noticeable, refuse delivery and sign as "Damaged". Freight shipments are more difficult to file claims for damaged products, if you accept the delivery.
- All returns, whether damaged during shipment, animal damage, unwanted items, wrong item ordered, etc., will be required to fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for the products you wish to return.
- You may return most new, unopened items bought from Tru Catch Traps within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- Customers wishing to return new unwanted products are subject to a standard 20% restocking fee and the return shipping costs.
- If you refuse delivery and the reason is buyer remorse (changed your mind, found a better price, decided you wanted to order a different color, etc.), you will be charged our 20% restocking fee plus shipping costs to return the products. You will also not receive your refund until the products has been returned to us. If you refuse delivery because the package was damaged, you will not be charged a restocking fee if you decide to accept a refund rather than a replacement.
- If you paid shipping costs to have the product delivered, these costs are non refundable.
- Used items and Custom made items are not returnable.
- Since the return shipping cost plus the 20% restocking fee can become fairly expensive for our products, we typically suggest looking for an Organization or Individual around your area that could use the trap. Which you can either try to sell to them or simply donate it.
- Products that are being returned due to animal damage may be covered under the Tru Catch 5-year warranty.
- Customers wishing to exchange a product will be assisted by a Tru Catch Traps representative on an individual basis, as pricing and shipping costs vary from product to product.
- Products that were damaged during shipping will be replaced or refunded.
- Pictures of any damage whether related to shipment or animal damage will be required in order to receive a refund or replacement trap.
- If you have a Customer Account and would like to return a product you ordered, please complete this RMA request. You will be required to login to your Account.
- If you ordered as a Guest and would like to return a product you ordered, please complete this RMA request.
Customs, Duties, & Taxes:
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.