From iguanas to raccoons, Tru-Catch Small Animal Traps provide the highest catch rate available in a quiet, humane package. Consider the Model 30-LTD for feral cats or the Model 36-D for raccoons. If you aren't sure what trap you need, give us a call!
The 36-D is a great all-purpose trap for capturing cats, small dogs, raccoons and other wildlife. They are great for relocating wildlife. This trap matches up with the T24TE carrier and can be used to transport animals to the veterinary clinic for tagging, neutering, and/or spaying.
- Quality built to last, no sticky hinges or springs
- Powder coated for durability and long lasting performance
- Frame and Wire: 1/4" steel wire frame, and 14 gauge 1" x 1/2" and 1" x 1" wire mesh
- Rear release door
- Unique patent door design, enables full length trap utilization
- Positive-catch door lock a unique self-locking design
- Automatic door release activated when trap is placed in an upside-down position
- The trap employs variable trigger setting mechanism
- 5 year guarantee against animal damage
- Made in U.S.A.
- Download Product Manual
Dimensions: Length: 36 Inches Width: 12 Inches Height: 14 Inches
Weight: 15.7 pounds
Recommended Animals: Cats, Small Dogs, Raccoons, and other wildlife
Overall Price Quality
I've had one of these traps for 20 years. Livinging in the Midwest Corn Belt every year we have racoon issues and I cannot remember how many I have caught and relocated, nor can I remember how many people I've loaned my trap to for the same purpose. Nearly every time it is returned I am asked where did you get that trap. I have never seen another box trap as good as this one and when I see box traps in stores I compare them to the one I own and just chuckle at how cheap they look compared to mine.
Normally I don't take the time to "review" anything but I came across this site and saw my trap and had to let anyone who is looking for one know to stop looking and buy this one. It will last a lifetime! Review by Coltfan Shorty
Overall Price Quality
- Fed Ex delivered the trap yesterday, and last night by 9:00 we had successfully trapped the raccoon (or, more likely one of them) that killed twelve of our chickens a couple of weeks ago. Even as dexterous as a raccoon is, with its opposable thumbs, it has not been able to escape from the trap. Very effective product!!! Review by chikin lady