42D - Homesteader Deluxe
The 42D Homesteader Deluxe is commonly used for trapping medium dogs, raccoons, bobcats, along with domestic and wild animals of similar size. It features a rear door for easy baiting and animal release. This trap matches up with the T42E Carrier and can be used to transport animals to the veterinary clinic for tagging, neutering, and/or spaying.
The 42D Homesteader Deluxe is used for medium dogs, raccoons, bobcats, along with domestic and wild animals of similar size. It features a rear door for easy baiting and animal release. We also have a Ketch All Pole available, which is sold separately.
- Quality built to last, no sticky hinges or springs
- Rear release door
- Unique patent door design, enables full length trap utilization
- Positive-catch door lock, a unique self-locking design
- Automatic door release activated when trap is placed in an upside-down position
- The trap employs variable trigger setting mechanism
- Frame and Wire: 1/4" and 5/16" steel wire frame construction with 14 gauge 1" x 1" Wire Mesh
- Powder coated for durability and long lasting performance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 5-year guarantee against animal damage.
- This trap matches up with the T42E Carrier
|Accessories Included:||(2) - Handles|
|Recommended Animals:||Raccoons, Dogs, Coyotes, Bobcats, Wild Animals of Similar Size|
|Compatible Products:||TD-1, T42E|