Feral Cat Recovery Cage Tray
Only 2 left
Small Trap Trays are designed, built, and powder coated in house at Tru Catch Traps. The trays are manufactured from 18ga Mild Steel. This steel tray prevents messy situations from reaching your car upholstery, carpet, or wherever you are transporting an animal. It cleans easily and is powder coated for a lasting finish. We now have trays for the following models: 30LTD, 30D, 30FCD (FatCat), 36D, and Feral Cat Recovery Cage (FCRC).
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 30D/30LTD Tray Details: Designed to fit under our 30LTD and 30D Traps but will also work with our T18E and T18TE Carriers.
- 30FCD Tray Details: Designed to only fit our 30FCD (FatCat) Trap, but would also work for T24TE Carrier.
- 36D Tray Details: Designed to only fit our 36D Trap, but would also work for T24TE Carrier.
- FCRC Tray Details: Designed to only fit inside our Feral Cat Recovery Cage (FCRC).
- This tray is designed to be used on the outside of the trap and is not to be used while trapping, only for transportation.
- Comes with 4 bungie cords to attach the tray to the underside of our trap or carrier to keep things together when moving.
- Cut, bent, welded and powder coated in house.
- Manufactured out of 18ga Mild Steel
- Powder coated for durability and long lasting performance
- Made in U.S.A.
|Product Manual:||Download Product Manual|
Write Your Own Review